This is Mr Tarquini getting it very wrong which doesn’t happen very often. He is just that good in touring cars. He won’t do anything nasty, no Alonso tricks on ROOKIES, he is just super confident and if you are faster and you pass him you pass him. That’s it.
Unless he obviously gets it very wrong.
- 1995 - Indianapolis 500 Stan Fox's horrific crash ...
- Nelson Piquet crashing at Indy during practice in 1992, and it is a BIG one ...
- Johnny Herbert and the crash at Brand Hatch in F3000 that almost ended his career, and his life ...
- 1977: Clay Regazzoni's Big Indy crash
- Jenson Button crashes his BAR Honda in Brazil 2003
- Valencia 2010: Mark Webber's BIG crash
- 580,563 hits