Stefano Domenicali, Ferrari team principal: “We made an error of judgement in trusting the weather forecast: when we went out on track the rain, rather than dying down, suddenly got even stronger. With hindsight, it is easy to say we should have gone out immediately. It’s a real shame because all the signs were that we could have done well and now we will have to prepare for an uphill fight in the race. But there’s no point in crying about things before they have even happened, because the race is not until tomorrow. And as we saw today, anything could happen. We will try and pick up as many points as possible, making the most of any opportunity that presents itself.”
- 1995 - Indianapolis 500 Stan Fox's horrific crash ...
- Nelson Piquet crashing at Indy during practice in 1992, and it is a BIG one ...
- Johnny Herbert and the crash at Brand Hatch in F3000 that almost ended his career, and his life ...
- 1977: Clay Regazzoni's Big Indy crash
- Jenson Button crashes his BAR Honda in Brazil 2003
- Valencia 2010: Mark Webber's BIG crash
- 580,563 hits