Stefano Domenicali, Ferrari team principal: “We made an error of judgement in trusting the weather forecast: when we went out on track the rain, rather than dying down, suddenly got even stronger. With hindsight, it is easy to say we should have gone out immediately. It’s a real shame because all the signs were that we could have done well and now we will have to prepare for an uphill fight in the race. But there’s no point in crying about things before they have even happened, because the race is not until tomorrow. And as we saw today, anything could happen. We will try and pick up as many points as possible, making the most of any opportunity that presents itself.”
- 1995 - Indianapolis 500 Stan Fox's horrific crash ...
- Niki Lauda and his comeback 6 weeks after his fiery crash ...
- ALONSO blowing up in Monza in 2006
- Caterham crashing in qualifying at Snetterton and we are ON BOARD ...
- Kubica & Vettel Crash Australia 2009 3 Last Lap !!!!!!
- Andy Neate's HORROR CRASH
- 583,999 hits